Friday, February 26, 2010

Essay Three ideas

I was thinking about going to my family own local restaurant which I always go. I really enjoy going there. It is located on the corner of Ferris Rd and Cleveland Ave. It's called Billan restaurant and it have opened up for about two and a half years ago. The restuatant itself occasionally advertieses with flyers and has daily specials. Therefore, it is simple for me to gather more information about the place and take pictures.

I personally would be willing to sacrifice my time and freedom to obstruct texting while driving. This cause is effecting many people speacailly young people and it has taken so many lives and is one hundred percent escapable in this country. So I would secrifice my time and freedom to take action on this issue.

No comments: