Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Essay 3 Brainstorm

I am leaning towards the Photo essay because I am a regular at a place called "winking lizard", its are reasaurant/ sports bar. I feel this would be a good place to choose because I know it first hand. The other place I thought of was the Bowling Alley on the westside. I go every once and a while but I have friends in the leagues there and I like going and always see the same people.
Out of the choices we have for the second essay Im again torn but leaning towards number 10. The question about how far a person would go to attain their freedoms. I can relate and have experence in it. The other one was question number 8, asking about how to avoid paranoia and dividing the world into "us" and "them".
I have already done pictures for the bowling alley just because I was there over the weekend but Im still not a hundred percent sure which one to do.

No comments: