Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Brainstorming Ideas"

I would like to do my last essay on the Golf Club of Dublin or the OSU Delaware Center. I chose the Golf Club of Dublin because there are so many things to do there besides golfing. people go to the restaurant to hang out and enjoy the good food, people have weddings, parties and all sorts of banquets there. The Golf Club of Dublin is like my second home and I have been going there since I was a little girl. It's a family place to be. I also thought of doing my essay on the OSU Delaware center. In the past couple of years the amount of students coming to the Delaware Center has increased and continues to. I am curious to see why certain people come to this school and what this place really offers students. For both of these topics I will be doing the picture essay and I will be doing kind of an investigative report.

No comments: